What course do you want to see at P2PU?

Ethical Hacking (White hackers)

Ethical Hacking, Computer Security and 1337 programming skillz, the so called white hackers, low level programming, sniffers, buffer overflow, cryptography,DoS, linux security, etc.

118 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    unk shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • unk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Indeed. Hacking, in terms of the old school meaning, It's 1337, that is: taking something to the next level.
        In this sense, Computer Hacking means having the utmost knowlegde of computing, being a programmer is a must, not a plus, skills can be developed, but only the bests will make it in this field.
        I agree, that it may look impossible, but you know what ?
        One of the main strenghts of a hacker is, he dares to do the impossible ...

• julian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"We waiting for 1337 programmers",What is the meaning?Do you think it is possible to attract 1337 students to enroll this course,I donot think p2pu.com is so popular!

• unk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We waiting for 1337 programmers, It'll take time, just as I expected. But I'll keep waiting, actually, I suggest to make a team to leader the course in different topics, and levels. I'm willing to take on some topics once we get a full team.

• julian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I concern on most comments are 4 months ago,is it possible to be reality?
        I think a lot of people would be interested in this topic,so what we wait for?

• Maverick Wolfe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ok I am all for this I'd join this course just to pick up where I left off many years ago when I stopped and just decided to go with protective security such as a protective layer denial of service situation using simple ping to knock an attacker offline or knock the server they are hitting you from offline.

• JBlackwell1989 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would be interested in learning this. My question would have to be, what kind of knowledge would you need as a prerequisite.

• Jessica Ledbetter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How to test our web application security would be great. I guess we'd have to start with what all the usual suspects are, tools/methods of testing, and how to fix the vulnerabilities found. A lot of things can be language agnostic.

Feedback and Knowledge Base